Friday, October 5, 2012

The person who broke into the ex marine and his wife's car.

The person who broke into the ex marine car should be man enough to put it back
or return it to moosic police or get intough with officer Cadden by calling 911 or
342-9111non emergency number. this device this ex marine really needs it to control
his pain level other wise he will be in constant pain all the time. Take it from someone
who know's I had RSD very badly from a bad accident And I just got my surgery and
it was very sore but the surgery was very worth I have the saint JudeMedical device
that was stolen from the ex marine.If this ex marine needs the device to be charged
untill he gets his returned I be more than happy to charge his device. My name is
Robert hughes I own the old forge tribune. You can reach me at (570)451-1926
or my office at (570)471-7147 or my cellat (570)589-9659. OR you are very
welcome to stop at my home which is located at 519 bridge street old forge pa.

now the person that stole this device all you done so far is put this ex marine
in more pain and suffering. WHO EVER YOU ARE YOU WILL BE CAUGHT
BECAUSE OFFICER CADDEN DOES NOT STOP UN TILL SHE SUCCEED.

IF ANY ONE SHE'S THIS DEVICE PLEASE TAKE PLATE NUMBER OF VEHICLE
AND CALL 911. THIS IS WHAT THE DEVICE LOOKS LIKE.

Be man enough to return this device. Just letting everyone know the marine was taken care of by ST. JUDES AND THE MOOSIC POLICER LAURA CADDEN DID A WONDERFULL JOB.
DR.Brett Schlifka, Do NeurosurgeryGeisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
(570)808-6026 1ooo E. Mountain Blvd Wilkes-Barre pa.18711.
 
 
ST. JUDGE MEDICAL David Falcheck (570)579-4701 Territory Manager1800-727-7846 ext7099  st.jude medical sc inc.neuromodulation 6901 preston road Plano,tx 75024.

No comments:

Post a Comment